Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy and Hurting!

SO, I had my first workout in a while with Paul! And it feels.....PAINFUL! I was SO nervous when I walked back into the gym yesterday evening to train. I was literally shaking. I don't know why, just intimidated again. But once Paul and I got started, it was a happy, familiar feeling. I felt like I had accomplished something difficult. And Paul was very encouraging and made it doable. I was cussing his name this morning when I got out of bed though. I am SORE! Although it makes me feel like I worked hard.
I am so happy and appreciative to be back in the gym, even if it does hurt!

I will be taking new measurements on Tuesday, and also taking my blood pressure, to make sure that I am still running good numbers.

Marethouse Mama is BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment