Thursday, June 4, 2009

Its been a while....

I have to apologize for the lack of blogging. Work has seriously been super ridiculously crazy. AND...I am having trouble thinking of something creative to write about!
But I am getting complaints again from my loyal readers so here ya go: A re-cap of this week!!!
Monday Paul killed me in the gym, I seriously felt like I had never worked out before. It was ridiculous! I struggled through the entire workout...
Paul asked what the deal was? I don't know, maybe I was just tired. I'm not sure!
Tuesday I met Britta at the park at 5:30am for some cardio. It was good. It actually feels SO good in the mornings before the sun comes up.
Yesterday I stayed home from work with Charlie. He was sick, poor baby. We snuggled and cuddled, but by the end of the day I was actually looking forward to getting to the gym for my workout! There is only so much Dora, Diego, Wonder Pets you can take before you feel like you might need someone to talk you off the ledge...
Wednesdays as you know are outside days, which I was a little nervous about considering that it has been SOOOO hot here the last week or two. I was already sweating just getting out of my car which is not a good sign! But something miraculous happened at 5 o clock yesterday, the clouds covered the sun and there was a nice breeze the whole hour we were outside!!! God was looking out for me. I also had a workout partner join me yesterday, which was fun. Karen, the operations manager at the gym, and a very good friend of Paul's decided to join us. Let me just start by saying her entire body is about the size of ONE of my thighs...so I was a little hestitant about running next to her! As everyone knows...I run like a duck. But having her out there was very encouraging and helped me push myself harder so that I didnt look dumb. And by the end of the workout, Karen was gasping for air as much as I was, so that made me feel better too!
AND...Paul told Karen she runs like a gazelle! Random, but funny! And it was nice for him to pick on someone else for a change!!!

Below are few cute pics from the last week of Charlie!!!


Fun in the sprinkler



The house got quiet...I went looking for Charlie and this is what I found. He said...he was stuck!



Driving his big red car


Playing at the park


Feeding the ducks...


Charlie and Poppa hanging out


Charlie on the tractor at Poppa's house



This sweet little guy lives in our backyard, we see him all the time, and daily Charlie screams out the back door "Where are you baby bunny?"

2 comments:

  1. Aaawww those pictures of Charlie are absolutely adorable!
    I came to the gym this morning at 6 and did cardio. I did the elliptical, not the treadmill...didn't want to be called a Gazelle! Let's just say my legs, MY WHOLE BODY, is still sore from the work out the other day. Kudos to you for doing that MWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want your bathroom.
    and charlie.

    you can take paul for both.
    i think it's a fair trade.

    ReplyDelete