Thursday, June 18, 2009

Outside and Uncoordinated

Yesterday...outside Wednesday...100 degrees (ok, 99)....I SURVIVED!!!

Paul was actually nice and only made me do three sets of exercises instead of the usual four sets we normally do outside. I was still dying...but there was a nice (warm) breeze the whole time, don't get me wrong, it was still very hot, but bearable! I think he was hot too. :)
He still made the usual positive comments about how uncoordinated I am, and how he has never seen anything like it before. He told me that he has never had anyone who CAN NOT do an exercise in a straight line...EVER. It is just my thing, I don't try to veer off...I just do!
It's ok, if Paul was not giving me a hard time, it just wouldn't be the same!

Dave told me yesterday that he is going to make a page on the website completely dedicated to MARETHOUSE MAMA!!! He is going to post info and pictures on my progress. That is nerve wracking and exciting at the same time. It definitely gives me motivation to reach my goals, people are watching!!!

Thank you so much for the continued support, this journey is not over and will never be. The positive comments and huge support system I have really keeps me going.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you still working hard even in the heat! YOU'RE BRINGING SEXY BACK!!! Soooo proud of you!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete