Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trucking along...

This week has been good so far! Paul and I had a great workout on Monday....no throwing up. So that was good news. I am working very hard on not throwing up ALL week, it will be a record. I am a little nervous though, because today is outside day...and its 96 degrees! I can do it. I hope I can do it.

I am very excited about this weekend. We are headed down to Sargent, TX for our 1st annual Cousins Weekend! If you know my family...it should be a good time! There will be around 15 of us going....with NO kids! The grandparents have all volunteered! I am looking forward to actually wearing a bathing suit this year, not a tent.
For those who are not familiar with Sargent---
It is a SMALL, Po-dunk town off Matagorda Bay with a population of about 500. Our family owns a bay house on Caney Creek, and we have made many great memories there growing up! Sargent is known for man-eating mosquitoes, gorgeous brown water, and most of the permanent residents don't own a bra. BUT...it is fun!!!
PICTURES TO FOLLOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. We had fun with all the grandkids! We're waiting for the pictures!!!!

    Love,
    Mimi, Neenaw, and Geemaw

    ReplyDelete