Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm back in business!
The workouts have been tough this week. Here is a quick re-cap:
Tuesday - HORRIBLE!!! I finished by running (like a duck) to the locker room and throwing up more than I have ever thrown up before. It was bad.
Wednesday - Better...outside day, I worked hard and got in a great workout. We finished up by going inside and doing abs. Paul was in rare form...making lots of motivational comments.
Thursday - I was VERY sore from tues,wed workouts. I was able to get in cardio.
Friday - cardio in the morning and I look forward to a nice, hard workout this afternoon with Paul.

I have tried to get myself organized and back in the "serious" working out mode. I would really like to reach my weight loss goals by the end of the summer. Which I think is doable if I work hard.

I am looking forward to a nice three-day weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back at work hard core!!! Keep it up and you will meet all those goals by the end of the summmer!
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete