Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jealous Competitor!

After having training from MaretHouse Fitness, going to Aggieland Fitness Dome is the only place I want to work out. I actually have a membership at Gold's Gym too, I have just never used it...thats what fat people do, they get memberships with good intentions, but don't use them! Ryan goes to Gold's Gym, only because he gets a super cheap rate through his job. So anyway, Ryan walks into Gold's one evening last week wearing a MaretHouse t-shirt(one of mine...yes I used to wear an XL 4 months ago!) and a trainer came up to him and said "That is like wearing a Longhorn t-shirt". Ryan looked down and smiled and said "He trains my wife, and I pay my dues like everyone else here, so I can wear what I want". The trainer rolled his eyes and walked away!

Nice, huh????

No comments:

Post a Comment