Monday, February 1, 2010

Day One...2010...

I met all 6 of the new contestants for the Marethouse Fitness Challenge on Saturday and what a WONDERFUL group of people they have this year. They all have different stories and challenges and I am thrilled to death for them as they begin this awesome journey.
I am officially back on track as well. I have even started my food journal again. And I am going to the gym straight from work today! A little nervous, it has been a while...but I have to get back in a routine of regular exercising. It not only makes me feel better, look better, and function better....but I owe it to Marethouse and myself to continue this journey and lose my last 30-40 pounds.
I am so excited to see what this year brings! I am going to sign up for more training twice a week. I need the push!

My goal is to workout everyday the new contestants do...and to make as much progress as I did last year, or more.
Last year at this time I needed to lose 75 pounds, which seemed so far and unattainable. This year I need to lose 35 pounds....sounds much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment