Monday, February 15, 2010

Ready to Run

I am ashamed to admit how sore I was from last week! But I am feeling much better today in that department...now I am just sick :(
I think I am battling a sinus infection, and I think the germ carrier was my son! I took him to the doctor on Friday, he was incredibly congested and had an ugly ear infection. He seems to be feeling MUCH better, and now I am not feeling so hot.
It is not going to hold me down though! I am headed to the gym after work to meet Paul for week 2. Last week, despite the soreness, it was not bad. I didn't throw up, and can definitely tell that my strength has improved throughout the past year.

...the is random, but I have been thinking about it a lot...I am not nor have I ever been a runner. But I wish I was. I am making a new goal for myself. I want to be able to run. My cardio has always consisted of high intensity elliptical training, stairs, short sprints, etc...I have always had it in my head that I "can't" run. Well...maybe I just haven't tried. After talking with my cousin this weekend, she suggested that I start on the treadmill running for a minute or two...then walking...then running...
I think I am going to try it! Why not, right?! We will see how it goes!!

2 comments:

  1. That would be an effective way. Keep trying.

    weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep trying and wish you all the best!


    Visit www.operion.com.my for E-commerce and Online Billing and Invoice System

    ReplyDelete