Friday, February 5, 2010

Off to a great start (again)!

I have accomplished my goals this week. I have drank all of my water, exercised everyday, and stayed under 2000 calories everyday....and I must say it feels so good to be back in a healthy routine. And it feels good to be proud of my self again.
I have done strictly cardio everyday this week, each day I have increased my time and intensity. I am pretty sore, but nothing compared to how I will feel next week when Paul gets back at me for slacking off these last few months! I start training with Paul on Monday. We will train twice a week and I will be doing cardio the other 3 days.
I have spoken with several of the new contestants about their approaching fitness challenge. They are very excited and anxious and terrified too! I am not going to lie, it is indeed a CHALLENGE. But I am thrilled to watch and support them through their journey. And they are motivating me too!
I am going to try to enjoy my weekend and I am going to try not to think about my impending doom(Paul) that awaits me on Monday! Just kidding Paul...(not really)

4 comments: