Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Seriously SORE

Oh man, I woke up this morning and could barely crawl out of bed!!! I am in some serious pain people! I knew I was going to be sore again, but I forgot exactly how bad it was going to be. Holy Moly.
I made it to the gym last night, finally...after 45 minutes of convincing Charlie....like I said he is a little scared of the gym for some reason. He hates being dropped off at the daycare. He is the same way at church too. He freaks out when we drop him off. I don't understand it because he does great at school everyday. The boy is like his mom and doesn't like change! After I bribed him, and pleaded, he FINALLY agreed to get in the car! When we got to the gym, I could tell he was nervous. He kept a tight grip on my leg as we walked in and then the lip started to drop! I walked in and tried to show him all of the sweet people, and fun toys, etc...but he wasn't having it! Thank goodness Jill (the manager at Aggieland) swooped him up and I snuck away. As I made my way upstairs it sounded like the screaming stopped. Good grief! After about 5 minutes I saw Jill walk out of the daycare and gave me the thumbs up and said he was happy. Wheeeew. He is such a mess.
I got in my good cardio workout on the elliptical, and hurried to save the sweet girls in the daycare. When I went to pick him up he was having fun! They have an ADORABLE "little" gym set up in the daycare, along with a lot of other fun toys. They have kiddie size bicycle, treadmill, weights, etc...It is so cute! Charlie said "Look Mommy, I am working out like you!" It seriously cracked me up.
We saw Paul on the way out and Charlie jumped in his arms and told him how he "worked out", he even showed him his muscles. That kid is so funny! But hopefully now he will like coming to the gym, and not cause a scene next time. I am not going to hold my breath!

I meet Paul this evening for my upper body workout. Great.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley!

    I understand. I am still feeling the soreness and stiffness from Monday's upper body workout. Painful indeed!

    Take care,

    Shontarius

    ReplyDelete