Friday, February 27, 2009

Almost made it through another week!

Yesterday I made it to the gym after work by 5 and did an hour on the elliptical! I was actually dreading it most of the day, but truthfully, it felt so good when I finished. I was also able to get out of bed this morning and back to the gym at 5 am. I got in a good 45 minute cardio workout this morning.
I am really sore today for some reason. My legs, and hips...weird. I guess because Paul tried to kill me on Wednesday afternoon, I don't know? But I guess sore is good! Except that on Wednesday Paul mentioned we would be doing lunges on Friday (today). And I have been dreading the "L" word ever since. Seriously, I'm scared :)

Specific prayer requests:

-that I will attempt the "L" word today without collapsing
-that Paul will not try to kill me
-that I will not throw up after my workout
-that I will remain positive even through the "L" word, and the "S" words...
-that I will make it to the gym both days this weekend

Everyone's support has been unbelievable. So many of you have told me that you are reading my blog, joining my facebook group, asking daily for exercise updates, motivating me, complimenting me....I could go on and on. It touches me more than you know. Thank you. It has only been three weeks, I will keep working hard and I am looking forward to reaping the benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment