Sunday, February 8, 2009

Meeting my fate

On Sunday afternoon, all of the 10 chosen gathered for orientation. We were given information about the fitness challenge ahead of us and a nutrition consult to help us get started. We were introduced to all of the trainers and then each contestant was assigned to a trainer. I waited patiently to hear my fate. To see which one of these guys or gals would have the huge task of getting my in shape! My name was finally called and David MaretHouse pointed to Paul and said that he would be training me. He explained that Paul was drawn to my story and he felt we would be a good match. I was excited! Paul was the one I had spoke to on the phone, he was the friendly face who met me when I walked in for the interview....I felt he really understood where I was coming from and he did genuinely pull for me to be chosen for the competition! Yippee!
I chatted with Paul for a while that afternoon about our schedule and nutrition. He seemed as excited about the opportunity as I was! I was pumped, ready, nervous....excited! Paul and I decided at that moment, we were not only going to be successful, we were going to WIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment