Monday, February 23, 2009

Cardio Queen

Well....since I posted last (on Friday BEFORE my workout) a lot has taken place! Where to begin?! Friday's workout with Paul was rough. He pushed me super hard because I didn't get my 5 am workout in Friday morning....and boy will I not make that mistake again! Let's just put it this way, I went home and threw up 3 times, it was not pretty! SO on Saturday, I got my butt in the gym and finished the best cardio workout that I have ever had! I did an hour on the elliptical and burned over 550 calories! I was pumped up. And glad I pushed my self.
On Sunday Charlie and I went to his cousins birthday party in Spring. We didn't make it home until 6:15. I knew I HAD to go and get more cardio in... so I ran in the house and Ryan fed and bathed Charlie, while I went to the gym before they closed. I was able to get in another good cardio workout last night.
Then.....drum roll.....I made it to the gym at 5 am this morning too!
SO if your reading this Paul----BE NICE TO ME TONIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment