Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 8

I drove to the gym straight from work. I was slightly disappointed with my weigh in but Paul and David assured me it was ok. I felt better. I warmed up on the elliptical and then we did a full body workout. It was a great workout, I was sweating like crazy! And exhausted when I left. My funny story for the day happened at work. I was walking down the hall and ATE IT, fell hard...the whole building probably shook! I quickly looked around hoping no one saw. I didn't see anyone, however I'm sure it was heard for miles around. And the worst part is it hurt sooooo bad! I made it to the bathroom to look at my legs to make sure they weren't bleeding! No blood, but my poor legs were throbbing once again. Great! Just when they finally felt like the soreness was easing up, I went and fell and probably tore something! I am a clutz usually. But since I have been working out, I have become a total clumsy mess. I guess throwing soreness and tightness in the mix is just too much for my graceful self. I told Paul about my big fall at work. He laughed and said maybe my legs aren't the problem, maybe I am just clumsy! Not funny Paul, it hurt! Paul is skating on thin ice....he laughed at my fall, made me do hack squats, and is a Cowboys fan. I told him we might not be able to be friends. Not good Paul. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment