Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4 days to go...

Paul made me throw up again yesterday....three times. Of course, it was Monday and I always throw up on Mondays for some strange reason! But the good news is, I made it through the entire work out before sprinting to the locker room! He claims he doesn't "try" to make me sick.....but seriously, the lunge nazi would make anyone sick!?

I was at the gym for the second morning in a row and plan to be there tomorrow morning too! I need the prayers to continue flowing....I only have 4 more days to push as hard as I can. It's CRUNCH TIME!

The graduation ceremony is on Saturday at 10am. It will be located at A&M Methodist Church in the Great Hall. Feel free to get a group together and paint the letters of my name on your chest, make posters, t-shirts, etc....JUST KIDDING! I am excited about it. I still can not believe that 12 weeks has gone by. Think about the benefit of another 12 weeks with a personal trainer?!

Sterling had a very good prayer on his blog today:
"Almighty in heaven, thank you for the joy of living. Thank you for the people in my life who drive me to success and happiness. Keep me moving toward my goal and know that I do it all to restore your creation. In Jesus name...Amen."

4 comments:

  1. Go Ashley Go!!!
    I am soooo proud of you....you can do this! I know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this and it is a little corney....but I like it!!

    "A real transformation begins on the inside, not in a bottle or a package. The magic is sitting inside you, just waiting to be let out. The transformation is a learning process, one that comes from realizing you control your destiny, and that you can accomplish whatever you decide you're going to accomplish."

    You got the magic....win this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CF....that is your motivation!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be there with bells on!!!

    We know you can do it!!

    The prayers are flowing....so keep on keepin on!

    Love ya,
    Mom, Dad, & Katy

    ReplyDelete