Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools FUN

Let me start by saying that Monday's workout with Paul was a killer...I didn't even make it home to throw up. Fortunately I made it to the locker room! Yesterday evening I got in an hour of cardio. All was going well....until
This morning when I arrived at work I was trying to think up great April Fools jokes to play on everyone. I am always the gullible one, falling for everything...always being fooled. Well, not this year!!! I had the great idea to text Paul and pretend I broke my leg! I thought it was going to be so funny...I was even worried he might not believe me because it sounded so ridiculous. And because I can never pull anything like that off, I am not a good liar. Well he fell for it and I did pull it off...and in a matter of 20 minutes, it spread like wildfire! Basically Paul read my text and then told David (Marethouse) who called Sterling who canceled meetings to go to the hospital!!! What a mess!!! I meant to play a silly joke on Paul...just Paul. And I received calls from Karen, Dani, Sterling....
I am actually fearing for my life this afternoon when I get to the gym for my workout. So if I don't blog tomorrow, you will all know what happened, Paul killed me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment