Monday, April 20, 2009

Just another Manic Monday....

This weekend flew by too fast!!! On Saturday morning we celebrated our 2nd annual RE-EASTER with our good friends, the Stanton's! Last year we began this awesome tradition and it was such a huge success we decided to make it an annual celebration. The definition of RE-EASTER: an Easter RE-do. Last year our kids were at such a precious, precious age....and Easter came and went and we were disappointed that our kids missed out on all of the traditions. So Heather and I decided that we would have an Easter Re-do (hince...RE-EASTER). We dressed Charlie and Katie up in the Easter outfits and colored eggs, had bunny pancakes, hunted eggs, etc...and it was AWESOME. So awesome in fact, that we did it again this year! And this year Charlie (2), Katie (2), Baby Jack (9months) and Chelci (13)...all had matching outfits! Yippee!!!! P.S. Charlie and Katie are boyfriend/girlfriend and have been since they have been born --- it's adorable. :)







Ryan and I went to Academy Saturday evening and bought a medicine ball that we could both benefit from and use together for ab workouts. We also bought some resistant bands that I can use at home and take to the gym too.
Yeasterday Ryan and I had a productive day...we worked hard! We cleaned out drawers, closets, dusted, cleaned bathrooms, finished every piece of laundry we own, vaccumed, Ryan mowed/weedeated the yard.....AND I went to the gym yeasterday evening and had a good cardio and ab workout. I figure one day, my abs will show them selves again!!! I know they are under there somewhere!
This is the beginning of the last two weeks of the competition. I am SO anxious. I did not make it to the gym this morning (had a very rough nights sleep for some reason...exhausted from yesterday, I guess) but I meet Paul this afternoon for our training session and if the workout is anything like it was on Friday, it will kill me! Friday's training session with Paul was by far the hardest workout I have had in the gym, but I felt so good afterwards. I will attempt to put in a little cardio this evening after our session to make up for missing this morning. I will also make sure I get my tail there tomorrow morning, thursday morning, and friday morning at 5am!!! It's crunch time......no excuses.....no playing around....if I want a chance at winning this I have to stay focused.

Any supportive advice or helpful hints would be appreciated. Once again, thank you to everyone who has been by my side through this awesome journey.

5 comments:

  1. say the word lady! I will go to Aggieland with you! I can pick you up early....scary early too!!

    I am also giving you a Duck quote....heehee to inspire you:
    “Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.”
    Keep paddling Ash!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh...here is more motivation (but shhhhh, don't tell Ryan!):

    "A baby girl...
    one of the most beautiful miracles in life,
    one of the greatest joys we can ever know,
    and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in the world today."

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap Ash! I figured out how to blog!!! I read this just about everyday. You can do this and you know that you can now! I can't believe that it is only 2 weeks left. Stay strong, we are all cheering you on. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Ash!!! You're almost there! Just keep on keepin on even after this part of the journey is over. You will be assured a long and healthy life!!
    Please talk your mom and dad into going back to the gym. We've fallen off the wagon lately and I can certainly feel it! All your good news is inspiring me to get BUSY!!!

    ReplyDelete