Monday, April 27, 2009

Unbelievable Changes

First of all, thanks for all of the positive feedback from my last post! I really thought...my mom and a couple of others kept up with my blog! I really was shocked at the response I got. And had I known, I probably wouldn't have shared quite as much with everyone as I did! Oh well! Ha!Ha!

Well ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!!
My measurements went pretty well Friday, I am down two more pounds and that it always a good thing! My resting heart rate was 63, which is fantastic (12 weeks ago it was averaging 100). My blood pressure was good too. I am hoping to finish strong this week!

I just received a phone call from my doctors office. My blood work results were in from last week. The nurse seemed excited, she said she was blown away by the improvement. My cholesterol in January (3 months ago) was 231. My LDL was at a high risk level of 166, my triglycerides were 112. Three different doctors told me that I had to be put on medication, that diet and exercise alone would not bring it down. My doctor said that he would give me six months to lower it on my own, and then we would have to start the medication. After three months, my blood work results last week showed that my cholesterol is down to 184!!! And my triglycerides are down to 59!!!!!!!!!
Is that not unbelievable????
That is the lowest my cholesterol has EVER been. YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment