Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter was great! Charlie was just at the best age this year. He LOVED every second of it...except for the new shoes and dressy outfit....I guess because it wasn't his cowboy hat and boots.
We went to Ryan's Dad's house in Pearland and had a very fun day! After lunch we took a walk...which was nice. After the long drive home, Ryan, Charlie and I went for another walk to the park for a little more exercise! I ran half way home and even put Charlie(30lbs) on my shoulders and did squats! He thought it was fun going up and down! I tried to do lunges with him on my shoulders but after I almost dropped him, I figured I should probably put him down. I finished my lunges without him!
Monday I made it to the gym at 5:30am for a good 30 minute high intensity cardio on the elliptical. I had an extremely busy day at work (didnt even break for lunch) and went straight to the gym for my 5pm workout. Paul had my workout written out for me. (He was out of town for his grandmother's funeral) I was a little nervous at first, but it was fine! I worked really hard, and was soaked with sweat when I finished. I missed Paul, but I made it!

I will be back at the gym tonight for a good cardio/ab workout. :)


Egg Hunt



Posing on the swing!


Playing Wii with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment