Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog Withdrawl Complaints

I have received several phone calls and emails this week regarding my lack of blogging! It is cracking me up!! I have been SO busy at work the last few days, I have not had a chance to update. I apologize to all of my loyal readers...hahaha...I am laughing as I type. I feel like a celebrity!

Hmmm where did I leave off??? Friday's work out was good I think....can't seem to remember back that far! We took Charlie on Saturday to meet his cousins at the Easter Egg hunt at George Bush Library. It was fun! The funny part about Easter Egg Hunts is that it started at 10:00 and ended at 10:01! Those kids are crazy! Luckily, they had three different circles roped off for the different age groups. And Charlie totally rocked the 0-3 age group! Last year he picked up one egg and was satisfied and amazed....this year he grasped the concept a little more! Although he did not enjoy the Easter Bunny! The Easter Bunny rode into the library on a fire truck and waved to all the kids....Charlie (from a very far distance) waved furiously from Ryan's shoulders and the whole time he was waving said....no easter bunny, no easter bunny.....it was hilarious!
I made it to the gym Saturday afternoon and got in my cardio! I also made it back to the gym Sunday for more cardio and I also played with Sterling and Jennifer outside using the weighted ball. It was fun!
Monday was busy, busy, busy at work and I was happy to leave and meet Paul for my 5pm work out. It was a good one! We did lots....lunges, push-ups, cable row, stairs, lunges, weighted squats, wall squats, more lunges, back machines, dumbell press, more lunges, high knee steps, more lunges...you get the idea!
Last night I was able to make it to the gym for some cardio. Sterling was there, of course (I think he lives there, maybe he is renting an office upstairs that he sleeps in...) He was a good motivator for me to push harder, and keep going on the elliptical.
Today...I await my fate. It's wednesday, which means....outside(running, drills, squats, more lunges) day! Yippee!
I am becoming more and more anxious about the competition coming to an end. We are in the home stretch, only 4 more weeks. It terrifys me. I need more time! I need Paul longer! I have so much more I want to accomplish! Paul assures me that I can do this on my own. And he is right. It is just a little scary to think about!

---PRAYER---
Please continue to pray for Paul's grandmother. The doctors beleive she has suffered another stroke. She is unable to talk or move. Last night they moved into the next stage at the hospital, and they are expecting her to go today or tomorrow. Please pray for Ann to be comfortable and at peace. Please pray for Glenda, and the rest of her family as they sit at her bedside and endure this time.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! I love reading your blogs :) My favorites are the funny sayings and of course the pictures of Charlie!

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you were going to blog! I am a loyal follower!

    ReplyDelete