Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Radio Debut

Last night I made it to the gym and did a great cardio workout while watching the "biggest loser". Its a very motivating show to watch while you are working out. It really makes me push hard when I see how hard the contestants are pushing on the show! I was pumped, my girl Kristen, did not get sent home. I think she has a sweet heart and deserves to change her life!
This morning I met Sterling at the radio station at 7:10....ok 7:14! We had a segment on the air with the Morning Candy Show, Frito and Alli (the best morning show in College Station!). I was nervous! I'm not the public speaker type...Sterling is! But it went great, and Alli even said that she thinks I might be the "dark horse" in the competition!!! Did I mention that I love her??!! Sterling and I both discussed our progress and talked about the challenge. He has lost 45lbs! It was a motivating start to the day.
I will meet my long lost trainer Paul this afternoon, 4 days away....I am missing him! I'm sure he has welcomed the much needed break from me! Sorry Paul, breaks over....back to your high maintenence, needy, runs like a duck, incredibly graceful and coordinated, FAVORITE client....ASHLEY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment