Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Countdown to the end...

Paul made me throw up yesterday. Not just throw up, I ran to the locker room and threw up about 3 times...not pretty. The workout was ROUGH,but good! He keeps telling me, that its not playtime anymore; the funny thing is that I never thought we were playing!!!
I had an appointment to see Dr. Gayle this morning at 11. Good news! I have lost 17 lbs since I saw him last, six weeks ago. I have lost 31 pounds since my appointment in December. My blood pressure was 160/100 in December and my blood pressure today was 128/76. Unbelievable, huh?

I am going in tomorrow, before work to have blood drawn to check my cholesterol levels. I was tested in January and it was dangerously high. My doctor is giving me 6 months to lower it, or I will have to start cholesterol meds. I am hoping I can lower it with diet and exercise. I don't want to start cholesterol meds, especially at my age.

I am working as hard as I can, I am killing myself in the gym, my eating habits have been awesome, and I am drinking so much water I might drown! Any advice or suggestions for the last two weeks would be greatly appreciated....I WANT TO WIN!!!!

I came across this quote today and it grabbed my attention, this is something I need to remember:

"You have to get up every morning with determination
if you are going to go to bed with satisfaction."

No comments:

Post a Comment