Friday, April 17, 2009

Reaching Goals

This morning I got to the gym at 5:30am...I guess I was still a little sleepy because I walked in and Dani (the sweet girl who works there) said: "Uhmmm Ashley, I think your shirts on backwards and your shoes are untied!" And sure enough, she was right! I was a mess!!! I laughed and headed into the locker room to weigh in and get myself together!
I was SO excited to see that I have lost another 2 pounds this week which pushed me over a milestone that has been haunting me for almost 3 years. I am under 200 pounds again and I am vowing to NEVER be above that AGAIN!!! Even when I am 9 months pregnant....I do not want to ever be over 200 pounds again. As excited as I was, I tried to hold it together so that my blood pressure would be good! I met Paul in the office and told him the good news. I think he was extremely pleased. He knew that was a very important milestone for me too. He was all smiles and for Paul...that is excitement! My blood pressure and pulse were AWESOME...lowest reading yet! Wahoo! My body fat percent is down too. All in all, great results. I just need to keep it up these last two weeks and finish as strong as I can.
Thank you SO much to everyone that supports me. I don't say nearly enough that I could not be as successful as I am without everyone's support. It is truly been awesome. :)

I will meet Paul again at 5:30 this evening for Round 2. Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! You have worked so hard and it's all paying off. Not only do you look fantastic, but it's especially great to know that your pulse and blood presure are awesome too! That means you're looking healthy inside and out. Keep doing what you're doing and it should all pay off in the end!
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete