Thursday, March 12, 2009

Abandoned Blog, NOT workouts

I have abandoned my blog for the last three days...not to worry, I have NOT abandoned my work outs! Monday Paul and I had a great workout. Tuesday I was able to get in a 5 am workout AND another hour Tuesday evening as well. Paul called on Tuesday with the points update, it seems I am only in second place by the skin of my teeth!!!! I have to step it up a notch if I want to hold on to 2nd. Sterling has now jumped ahead over 100 points. He is unbelievable. However he deserves every point. He works his tail off....
I have not updated in a couple of days because Charlie has been sick, he had another ear infection! My mom came up and stayed with him on Tuesday and I stayed home with him yesterday. Although he was sick, he was a very sweet boy for me and we enjoyed our day together. I got a lot done around the house that has been lacking due to my sore muscles! But before I knew it, I was due at the gym for my 5pm workout. Paul had a huge smirk on his face when I came in...which usually means one thing...he has torture in store for me! And I was right! We did a few exercises in the gym, then headed outdoors. (Never FUN!) He had me doing a ton of squats, lunges, sprints, etc...I was dying! But I guess that means it was good for me.

Here are a few sweet moments from my motivational trainer, Paul, yesterday:

- "Move your arms when you skip, like you are running.....not so goofy though!"

- "When we started this set, I didn't think there was any way you would finish..."

- "You run like a duck...."


I am so lucky, huh?! Just kidding! He really is positive too!Poor Paul has his hands full dealing with me. And he is doing great. Yesterday it was amazing how fast I was recovering and catching my breath after each exercise. Paul said that my body is becoming better conditioned. I am going to meet Sterling at the gym tonight to get in a hard workout and then I will see Paul again tomorrow for some more fun! He will be taking all of my measurements tomorrow, and I am really looking forward to that. Hopefully I will see some great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment