Monday, March 2, 2009

My Boys!






***I have posted a few pics of Ryan and Charlie on my blog! Notice Charlie's awesome shirt!***

Ryan and I take turns on the weekends waking up with Charlie (6:30am-7). Well Sunday was my turn to sleep in! What a great way to start off the day. :) When I finally peeped my head out of the bedroom door, it was almost 9:00. For those of you with young kids know that is comparable to noon!
We went to church and were invited to go to Chuck E Cheese with my in-laws, and five of Charlie's cousins. Since Charlie is OBSESSED with Chuck E Cheese, we agreed. However, some how Ryan was able to weasel his way out of going....so I had the pleasure of chasing a crazy two-year old around that chaotic place for two hours! I think that should count as my pre-workout, I was sweating by the time we left. Of course people probably thought I was kidnapping my child, because when we leave I have to carry him out kicking and screaming...did I mention we are OBSESSED with ChuckE? It's so embarrassing! When Charlie and I finally got home, Ryan offered to feed and bathe him while I went to the gym...so sweet of him after my nerves were shot from screaming children and almost having a heat stroke chasing after his son!
I did get in a good hour of cardio, and it did take away the Chuck E Cheese stress! Paul was at the gym too, working out. He made me laugh because I watched him look at the clock and scan the cardio equipment upstairs, I don't think he thought I was going to make it!!!
Unfortunately I did not make it to the gym this morning at 5. I did not sleep well last night and could not seem to get there this morning. SO I will just have to make it there the rest of the week instead of taking Wednesday off...in addition to my workouts with Paul.
I'm looking forward to having my measurements taken today, I am very anxious to see if I have made any progress!

ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT: I was so disappointed that I missed meeting Paul's Mom on Friday! She came in to town, because Paul's sister had 12 inches cut off her hair and donated to Locks of Love. That is so awesome! Paul told me that his Mom reads my blog, and that meant so much to me. I wanted to meet her to thank her for raising such a wonderful son. And to thank her for her support!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of Ryan and Charlie! It's nice to have a reason to do hard things. It makes it a lot easier when you know someone is behind you (especially the ones you love).
    Love you too!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inspiration pictures. Charlie is sooooo adorable. Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete