Saturday, March 7, 2009

Super Saturday!

Yesterday evening went well. My body fat is down another percent and I have dropped another pound too. Paul has me up to 2,000 calories a day and it is actually really working. We had a tough workout and he incorporated some new exercises that were tough! And the best news is that I didnt throw up! Paul will probably be disapointed in that, but I you know I can't please him all the time.

This morning I even surprised myself. I met Sterling...yes Sterling and his awesome girlfriend at the gym at 9. I know what a struggle it is for him to make it there so early and I felt really, really sorry for him (insert...very sarcastic tone...considering Charlie decided to wake up at 5:15 this morning!)
We kicked butt! We started off with supersets working arms and legs...after an hour we moved outside and did some biometrics (killer). Sterling had the brilliant idea that we should flip tires...not just your average tire, I think it fit an eighteen wheeler! We then finished up back in the gym with a tough ab workout. 2 hours and 20 minutes later...we were DONE.
Sterling is making it very hard for me to not like him! He is a great person, motivator and works me as hard as Paul (if not harder!). Don't get me wrong, he is a competitor and he likes to dish out a lot of smack talk, but I feel very blessed and fortunate to have teamed up with him this morning for the great workout. We are good for eachother, if I did 20 of something....he would do 21, just to make me mad! And If he did 20 or 30 of something I would do 21 or 31...just to make him mad! We are good for pushing eachother. Although if he gets any further ahead of me in points in this competitionI might be forced to drastic measures of sabotage! Just kidding!

While my husband is at the basketball game right now, and Charlie is taking a nap...it has been nice to sit on my sore behind in the peace in quiet! I am hoping the scale is nice to me on Monday and reflects all of this hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment