Friday, March 27, 2009

Making Progress

I LOST 4 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!! I know it doesn't sound like much, but I have been barely losing...and I am HAPPY with any number bigger than one! The only thing I have changed this week is: I have cut my calories down a little bit, and as I have mentioned once or twice or ten times...I QUIT THE DIET COKE. Maybe it does make a difference?!

I worked out last night for an hour and a half. I did some good cardio on the elliptical. I was also able to make it to the gym at 5am this morning for a little more cardio. I am looking forward to my workout with Paul this afternoon, hopefully I wont regret saying that! I feel almost 100% recovered from my strep throat, so that is good news! I could feel that I had more strength and endurance last night. Paul and I are also meeting at 8 in the morning to make up for the workout I missed on Monday.

Tomorrow night Sterling, his girlfriend Jennifer, Ryan, myself, and possibly Paul and his date will be going to the JASON CASTRO concert. For those of you who are living in a black hole...Jason Castro was a finalist on American Idol last season. I am a SUPER FAN! And I am super excited. Jason went to school at Texas A&M, and so his first stop on his first tour...is good ole College Station. I am the only super fan in the group I am going with, hopefully I won't embarrass them, but I am not making any promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment