Thursday, March 26, 2009

Regaining my Strength

My workout yesterday with Paul was good. Being sick really wipes you out...it is crazy. I was struggling. But Paul took it easy (easier) on me and told me not to worry, that my strength would come back quick. I will do some cardio this evening on my own and get a 5am workout in the morning and then another 5 pm workout tomorrow with Paul. We will make up our missed workout from Monday on Saturday morning at 8. And hopefully by then I will back up to FULL speed!
I can't believe tomorrow is already weigh in day!!!! I am really anxious to see if sacrificing my beloved diet coke makes any difference. I know it is not good for me, and ultimately beneficial for me to give up the caffeine completely. BUT man....it is HARD!!!! For the first time this week, I actually don't have a headache, so I am hoping they have subsided. Yesterday afternoon, I think I would have paid a million dollars for a diet coke....but the moments passed and I am still alive to talk about it!!!

Prayer Requests:
- NO DIET COKE or caffeine
- My strength to come back quickly
- For Charlie and Ryan to stay healthy and not catch the funk
- My competitors to fumble and give me the point lead (sorry....not very christian like...)

No comments:

Post a Comment